On the evening of July 22, 2019, the roof of Choate Rosemary Hall in Wallingford, CT was struck with lightning inciting a roof fire. After the fire had been extinguished and the damage had been assessed, Choate Hall was left with a gaping hole in its roof, and had to begin their process of repairing their school.
The building which was constructed in 1911, is considered a historical building and it was crucial to find a reliable roofing contractor to restore it. They called upon Eagle Rivet Roof Services Corp. to get the job completed right!
The fire that ignited on the roof had left a hole right near a chimney on the building. Eagle Rivet is available for 24/7 emergency roof repair for cases in which your roof is in immediate distress. The crew at Eagle Rivet went out to assess the damage that ensued and proceed from there.
Our crew was on the scene the next day after the lightning had struck and started the process of a repair immediately. Getting rid of debris and taking care of damaged areas with care. Then we set the hole in the roof up properly and cautiously in order to patch the hole.
The hole in the roof was successfully patched by the Eagle Rivet team protecting the interior of the building while upholding the integrity of this great historic building. If you are in need of roofing restoration or repair for a historical building call Eagle Rivet Roof Service Corp.