How Do You Maintain Your Commercial Roof?
Roof Condition Analysis Report
The best thing you can do to make sure your commercial roofing CT lasts the maximum period of time is to have your roof inspected regularly. In fact, a free Roof Condition Analysis (RCA) report, performed by Eagle Rivet, can help you make sure your roofing system is in great shape.
Our highly trained professionals will perform a 15-point visual roof inspection, which includes:
- Roof measurements
- Photographs of immediate roof damage
- Potential issues that could cause more damage in the future
- Infrared tools for roofing analysis
Signs of a Roof in Need of Service
Perhaps you haven’t had the time to call out a professional to inspect your commercial roofing CT. However, there are some actions you can take in order to recognize whether or not any significant problems exist right now. Here are some signs that your commercial flat roof may be in need of some immediate attention:
- If you have a shingle roof, a large amount of granules washing away signifies deterioration, which could mean the roof is near the end of its life
- Water stains on the inside of your building are an indication you need roof leak repair in CT immediately – the problem could be much worse than you have observed
- For metal roofs, rust and loss of protective coating means the material is becoming old an ineffective
- Loose, cracked, broken, and missing roof tiles can pave the way for major leaks
What You can do to Extend the Life of Your Roof
In addition to recognizing the signs of an aging/deteriorating roof, there are some actions you can take in order to keep your roof in good condition. Here are a few simple things you can do:
- Ensuring proper ventilation, which reduces heat and increases the life of roofing materials
- Trim trees, as excessive shade can increase moisture retention and branches can rub against and damage the roof
- Promoting proper drainage by keeping gutters, valleys, and downspouts clear
Follow These Tips to Keep your Roof in Good Repair
By following these tips, you can save your business good money. When you do need the advice or services of a professional then don’t hesitate to contact Eagle Rivet. Eagle Rivet Roofing has the solution to all of your roofing needs and to request a free Roof Condition Analysis contact us today!
Eagle Rivet Roof Service – Roofing Partners You Can Trust
Our skilled roofing contractors are fully licensed and insured. Our company has years of working with all of the major metal roofing manufacturers, like: Carlisle SynTec, GAF-Elk, Firestone, Met-Tile, Classic Metal Roofing, and more.
Review our Roofing References page for more information about many of these manufacturers and the relationship we’ve forged with them.
Our commercial roofing division
designs, builds, maintains and completes
industrial and flat roof projects
covering all of Connecticut.
Preventative Maintenance is the
best way to achieve maximum
performance and longevity to your
existing roofing system.
Flat Roof Repair
We work closely with General Contractors,
Roof Consultants and/or Building Owners
to achieve the common goal
of a high quality re-roof application.
Call for Emergency Roof Repair
Call the number at the top of the page for the office closest to you for 24/7 emergency roof repair services for your
home, commercial or facility roofs in immediate distress.
Industrial Re-roofing Projects
Demand The Best From Your Roofing Contractor!
We tell you exactly what to expect from expert roofing contractors like ourselves. You deserve nothing less!
Eagle Rivet is committed to the highest levels of customer communication and accuracy in estimates. We appreciate your business!