21 Reasons to Choose Eagle Rivet Roof Services
- Since residential construction is like “major surgery” for your home, you’re probably concerned about what’s going to happen. Eagle will thoroughly cover the details of the installation before we start the work. Customer satisfaction (and understanding) is very important to us.
- We promise not to arrive at your home before 8:00 a.m. We realize that you have to get your family off to work and school. We promise to respect your schedule
- When we arrive at your home, we’ll be as quiet as possible, to not disturb you or your neighbors. We won’t start unloading equipment and dropping it in the street, we won’t shout at each other and we won’t play loud music.
- We keep our vehicles in top shape. You won’t be hearing a loud muffler first thing in the morning. We’ll be as quiet as can be. Promise!
- We won’t park in your driveway without your permission. We recognize that your driveway is your personal space and we respect that. If we park in the street, we’ll make certain that we don’t leave any dangerous tools or equipment lying around that might present a hazard to children.
- We’ll cover the walkway up to your home with drop cloths to protect them. We’ll also cover any floors and stairways which are accessed as we work.
- If we have to carry out old equipment, we’ll wrap it in plastic first to make sure no debris winds up on your floors. We’ll take great care if we have to move any furniture out of the way and we promise to always wipe our feet.
- We will, of course, have complete liability and comprehensive insurance coverage when we work on your home. If one of our employees gets injured while on your property, it will not affect your homeowner’s insurance policy. And should we accidentally damage your property (it hasn’t happened yet), our insurance covers damage up to $2 million dollars. We are responsible company.
- Our professional licenses will be current and the technicians who work in your home are fully bonded. Our employees will not wander into parts of your home where they have no business being.
- We have a no-tobacco policy in our company. Our employees will not smoke or chew tobacco on your property.
- We also have an alcohol-free policy in our company. Our employees will not drink beer or other alcoholic beverages during the day-whether they’re in your home or away o a lunch break.
- We won’t use your bathroom without your permission. We respect your home as your personal space. If you give our technicians permission to use your bathroom, we assure you that they will leave it as clean as they found it.
- And we promise not to use your hand towels. We furnish all our employees with hand cleaner and paper towels.
- We won’t use your kitchen or bathroom sink or your glassware to get a drink of water. Our employees will bring their own beverages with them, and they won’t leave their empty bottles lying around during the course of the job. We like to keep our work area as neat as possible.
- We’ll be planning your job carefully to ensure that water, heat, and electricity will be off for the shortest possible time. No one likes to be inconvenienced and we’ll plan accordingly.
- Don’t be concerned about our people using your telephone. We’re a modern company and all of our trucks are equipped with two-way radios. Our technicians also carry cellular telephones and beepers.
- We promise that our employees will not be receiving any personal calls on your phone.
- We won’t play music while on your job. We’re not the sort of company that shows up with a boom box. We like to work as quietly as possible. If you have small children who take naps during the day, please let us know in the morning and we’ll take care to be especially quiet during those times.
- We will not use foul language in your home. Even if we drop something heavy on our toes! We make it our policy to treat your family with the same respect we would expect others to show toward our family members.
- If you have a family pet, we promise to be very careful when we go back and forth to our truck. Many of our people own dogs and cats and we know how quickly a pet can scoot out the door. We’re sensitive to that and we’ll take great care as we come and go.
- When we’re done working we’ll clean up thoroughly and to your satisfaction. If any debris has scrap value, we’ll ask your permission before removing it from the job. We won’t leave any of our refuse in your trash cans. We’ll go over the job with you and make sure you’re happy with our work.
Our commercial roofing division
designs, builds, maintains and completes
industrial and flat roof projects
covering all of Connecticut.
Preventative Maintenance is the
best way to achieve maximum
performance and longevity to your
existing roofing system.
Flat Roof Repair
We work closely with General Contractors,
Roof Consultants and/or Building Owners
to achieve the common goal
of a high quality re-roof application.
Call for Emergency Roof Repair
Call the number at the top of the page for the office closest to you for 24/7 emergency roof repair services for your
home, commercial or facility roofs in immediate distress.
Demand The Best From Your Roofing Contractor!
We tell you exactly what to expect from expert roofing contractors like ourselves. You deserve nothing less!
Eagle Rivet is committed to the highest levels of customer communication and accuracy in estimates. We appreciate your business!